Who We Are
- One of the largest CPA and consulting firms in the U.S.
- Headquartered in Richmond, Virginia, with practice units throughout the Southeast, including office locations in Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia and Florida.
- Founding member of Baker Tilly International, a global alliance of more than 125 accounting and consulting firms, providing resources worldwide
- Provides service to over 25,000 clients, including privately held businesses, multinational corporations, governmental entities, not-for-profit organizations and successful individuals
- Committed to promoting a work/life balance, and actively participates and supports community organizations and activities
- Competitive compensation packages
- Generous paid time-off policy with eight firm-wide holidays
- Flexible work arrangements
- CPA exam allowance and bonus program
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) plan and flexible spending accounts
- Educational assistance
- ELITE CPD – our career and performance development guides you as you progress in your career
- On the Job – you will work for talented supervisors who guide you throughout each assignment
- Training – you will continually develop and refine your skills. Our curriculum is challenging, and training sessions typically include social activities outside the classroom.